- £35k - £50k
- London Bridge
- Closing date
- 05 January 2020
About the role
Service designers at FutureGov work through the entire design process from user research to creating and testing new solutions using prototypes and supporting the strategic direction and delivery of services at scale.
You'll identify opportunities to reduce costs while improving service outcomes; imagining what future services could look like and applying service-oriented thinking to organisation structures, processes and capabilities (including technology).
- work with different types of content and user-led interactions across digital and non-digital channels
- focus on making testable services and business propositions, not just artefacts
- understand the technical side of design well enough to have informed discussions with development teams and stakeholders
- support new ways of working that reduce costs and deliver better services for users as well as transforming organisations
- work closely with others to make sure all project work is delivered on time and budget
- design process improvements, define new business processes and support those that manage the impact of organisational change
- provide proactive challenge and support as part of design reviews by sharing specialist knowledge and contributing to best working practices.
Why work at FutureGov?
- the opportunity to achieve impact in the public sector through your work
- flexible working to help you function at your best
- generous parental leave
- we’re collaborative, and will readily give our time to help your development and invest in your training
- we’re a great team and regularly hang out together - whether that’s our Friday team breakfasts, summer retreats or interest groups to help everyone connect
- everyone has a voice - inclusivity and respect are key to our culture
- we help you make time for the things that matter through generous holiday allowance, pension schemes and paid volunteer days
- drinks and snacks in our studio
- great location by The Shard with a rooftop terrace, regular discounted massages and events hosted by our office space
Apply today with your CV, cover letter and portfolio of work. Deadline for applications is is 05 January 2020.