- Closing date
- 31 August 2020
About the role
As a delivery manager, you'll be experienced in agile delivery on a diverse range of projects. Not limited to technology, you'll be able to apply agile methodologies and mindsets to complex problems across industries. You might come from a position such as Change Manager, Project Officer, Agile Project Manager or Agile Coach.
Our work ranges from consultancy projects designing cutting-edge public services, to software development where we build the tools to support service design, to large-scale organisation design and transformation.
As delivery managers, we work within multidisciplinary teams to ensure we’re focusing on the right things and maximising our impact to leave clients with lasting change, both through our work and the way that we do it. We build enduring relationships with the people we work with and help instil the values of agile delivery.
We’re an inclusive employer, and we care about diversity in our teams. Let us know in your application if you have accessibility requirements during the interview. If you’d like to understand more about inclusion at FutureGov, contact Faith.
- facilitate agile delivery of complex projects, helping teams break down goals and tasks, and coach people through change by leading by example
- help set the strategy for projects and ensure they’re properly resourced, within budget, removing blockers to teams delivering
- build narratives around projects to bring stakeholders on board and help teams define measures of success
- build products and services through design-build-test cycles and help teams to consider wider service or political implications
- introduce new ways of working at multiple levels and help build business cases for change and future delivery
- happy to travel to client sites as and when necessary
Experience and mindset
- you should have a track record of planning and managing projects in an agile environment, building high performing teams and achieving the outcomes you set out
- you can coach others in new ways of working and help embed change, not being afraid to flex your approach or constructively challenge the approaches of others
- can manage multiple projects and teams at once, remaining supportive and open even through challenging times
- you can tell compelling stories about your work and help people make decisions
- SC clearance preferred
Apply today with your CV, cover letter and portfolio of work. Deadline for applications is 31 August 2020.